- Milano Linate International Airport (LIN) : It's 300 km and approximately 1 hour and a half by FrecciaRossa train from Florence.
- Roma Fumicino International Airport (FCO) : It's 200 km and approximately 1 hour and a half by FrecciaRossa train from Florence.
- Pisa International Airport (PSA) : It's located 80 km and approximately 1 hour by shuttle train from Florence.
- Florence City Airport (FLR) : It's in Florence, about 15' by taxi from scuolatoscana.
- Firenze SMN : Santa Maria Novella Railway Station is an important railway junction, linking the most important Italian and European cities. It's 5' by bus or 15' walk from the scuolatoscana.
- Firenze Campo di Marte : The other railway station, is about 10' bus or 25' walk from the scuolatoscana.
Florence has a well organised public bus network. Surrounding villages are also connected by bus and by train. Taxi service and major car rental companies also available.
Check the websites ; ATAF TRENITALIA