A profile of our italian language school
In the past 23 years, more than 11000 foreign students have discovered the Italian language and the Italian culture at the Scuola Toscana, and time and again we hear from them that their fondest school memories involve the human element: fellow students, teachers, guides, staff, people met during the activities.
Scuola Toscana students have friends all over the world, and return to visit them again and again.
Scuola Toscana is recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education. This is a guarantee of quality for the students, and makes it easier when you need a studium visa to come to Italy.
Our italian language school is situated in the very centre of Florence, the city of the Renaissance; you will tell you have walked the streets where Michelangelo, Dante Alighieri, Leonardo da Vinci walked. Florence is at the heart of Tuscany: one hour train to the beautiful cities of Siena, Lucca, Arezzo, Pisa, one hour to the Chianti hills, one hour to the famous Thyrrenian coast.
Come to the Scuola Toscana:
Italian Language as its best in its very place, Florence.
Study a foreign language and gain an unbeatable tool: to have a concrete knowledge of the Italian language.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE Scuola Toscana ARE:
- a maximum of 8 students per class;
- starting dates available every two weeks, 12 months a year;
- courses from one week up to three years;
- complete assistanceÂ for Visa procedure for long duration courses
- the accommodation programme: a wide choice of apartments and selected families in Florence (no commission)
- proficiency evaluation once a course is completed, various Certificates and Diplomas (Accademia Italiana di Lingua and UniversitÃ per Stranieri di Siena).
- customer service: assistance and courtesy, "no surprise" prices.
- Middle size school; not too small, not too big, Â from 60 to 100 students a month
The Scuola Toscana is a school of Italian Language and Culture for Foreigners, located in the heart of the historical centre of Florence.
The Scuola Toscana, recognised with Presa d'Atto of the Italian Ministry of Education, is a proud member of:
- A.I.L. (Accademia Italiana di Lingua);
- ASILS (the Association of the Schools of Italian as a Second Language).
The school also co-operates with the Adult Education Department of the Florence City Council.